Jack93racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMMS race at Springfield?

2 posters

Go down

OMMS race at Springfield? Empty OMMS race at Springfield?

Post  Jack Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Anyone have ANY results? Pretty sad it takes this long to release any results at all. Maybe I am just not looking on the right web sites.

Mark
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

OMMS race at Springfield? Empty Re: OMMS race at Springfield?

Post  Jack Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:55 pm

I found this posted on Springfields web site. Chris what happen to you? I saw some pictures from Highflyn of you, #45 and John Eatons old car. Surely there were more cars than 10?

Midgets
1-Brad Loyet
2-Derek Hager
3-Beau Heavelow
4-Phil Heavelow
5-Darren Kingston
6-Shane Morgan
7-Todd Jackson
8-Austin Archdale
9-Chaz Gregory
10-Rick Jackson
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  cws9 Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:45 pm

I went down on Saturday and got to hot lap and run a heat race. Just as we were getting ready to pull out on the track for the A main it started sprinkling. Ran around the track for awhile and it got worse. They finally called it off and postponed until Sunday. I had to get home for my grandson's birthday party so couldn't make it Sunday. Unfortunate as I had a pretty good starting spot in the Main. With my heat finish and passing points I was lining up outside 4th row. Not too bad considering I drew the very last number again. And this was out of 23 cars. On Sunday I don't think the scheduled 3rd row stayed so I would have moved up. I heard it was a one lane track so I might have had a pretty good finish.
cws9
cws9

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:25 am

Chris

What happen to the #45? Was that Kendal or Kevin? One picture I saw it looked like the front end was pretty broken up. I also some nasty flipping photos of #4. Did they get together?

Here is a link of some good shots. I think there is some of #9 in there.
http://www.stlracingphotos.com/gallery/7603581_B5Frw#491700508_QJRG9

Mark
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down