Jack93racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Jack 93 racing newest sponsor.

Go down

Welcome Jack 93 racing newest sponsor. Empty Welcome Jack 93 racing newest sponsor.

Post  Admin Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:58 pm

Jack 93 racing is honored to announce a great new sponsor. Daryl's Photos of Topeka KS.
Daryl will supply Jack93 racing with great quality photos for the 2009 season for our ever popular page.

"PHOTO OF THE WEEK"

Daryl brings with him the talent and experience to get those tuff shots of your racing action. Daryl not only photographs all type of racing action at Heartland Park but also the K.C. Zoo, Armed Forces days, Hot Rod Power Tour Car show, Fireworks shows, High Octane Battle of the bands and many more popular events. Stop by www.darylsphotos.com and take a look around. I am sure you will see a picture you must have. Check back too Jack93racing.net at least every week to see a new Photo Of The Week brought to you by Daryls photos.

Who knows the photo maybe of YOU!

Meet Daryl

I can't remember when I wasn't interested in cars and cameras. I've been told that I have more projects parked in the backyard than I will ever get to and I have more cameras than I will ever use. I will admit the first is a possibility, the second is absolutely untrue; I've taken at least one photo with every camera I've got!

I am a long time member of the Topeka Camera Club, and affiliated through the club with the North Central Camera Club Council. I am also a member of the Photographic Society of America. Through these organizations I compete in various exhibitions and photographic salons. I have also been known to enter a few shots in miscellaneous contests and various county fairs when I remember the deadlines…..and of course sell a few along the way

My website, www.darylsphotos.com, is an outgrowth of the combination of my passions for racing and photography. Please drop by and look around. I photograph most events that occur at Heartland Park, Topeka, www.hpt.com, so I get a well rounded exposure (pun intended) to all manner of motorsports. I hope you enjoy viewing the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Daryl Hurley

www.darylsphotos.com

Admin
Admin

https://minisprint.1forum.biz

Back to top Go down