Jack93racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 5 interviews

3 posters

Go down

Top 5 interviews Empty Top 5 interviews

Post  cws9 Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:31 pm

cws9
cws9

Back to top Go down

Top 5 interviews Empty Re: Top 5 interviews

Post  Jack Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:34 pm

That was pretty cool. Glad Mr. KCCheese took the time out to video tape the banquet. That must mean he will come to a few of our races this year and do some more taping. I thought his utube video on HPT was pretty good.

Another thing that I thought was interesting was Scott A. said he mite be putting together another car for another driver? So now that John Eaton is out and his stuff was sold to another person that plans on putting Kendall R. in that seat then Keven can get back into the 45 and with 2-3 new guys are car count is looking pretty good. That is as long as everyone can show up at the same time at G.V.?

Mark
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  cws9 Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Yes, Eaton is out but Kendall is going to be driving the car so we didn't lose a car. That frees up the 45 for Kevin to drive. Add in Bobby Layne and Gabe Maycock as new drivers and we picked up two. Also, Brandon Masur was at our rules meeting and said he was coming back to our group. The sprint car was too expensive to run for him. Scott Allen had a kid at the banquet who is going to drive his 2nd car when he gets it finished. That is 2 more cars. I might throw in a "guest driver" or two during the season in my 2nd car also. I sold my fuel tank to Jim Bevan at the banquet as he is putting together a car also. Another possible 2 cars. Now, if Bobby D would ever finish his show piece that would be another car!
Of course, all these cars still have to make it to the track. But if they do, we would have a pretty good field of cars.
cws9
cws9

Back to top Go down

Post  z8 Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:45 am

z8 Racing may be fielding another car this year as well with some guest drivers... It will be a part of what Jim Bevan is working on and Jim will definitely make an appearance in the car if we get er together!

z8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum